Exhibitor Services and Planning Portal
Download the AWE EU planning checklist to help you stay organized and on-time with important deadlines for booth orders, shipping, and other exhibitor services. Don’t wait!
Plan Your Trip
See what’s included with your booth, find your spot on the exhibit hall floor plan, review key dates and times for the show, and get great rates with our partner hotels.
Order Booth Services
Make sure your booth has everything you need for a successful event. Order these key services early to avoid late fees or delays: shipping/material handling (please read the directions thoroughly), booth signage, lead retrieval, electrical, AV, internet, fresh flowers, and cleaning services. Please review the Code of Conduct and Exhibitor Awareness pages to ensure you are following the rules and don't get scammed. DEADLINE FOR MOST SERVICES IS 30 SEPTEMBER. Please complete this technical diagram for your power needs and return to Raquel (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP.
- Please see the above Registration icon for detailed instructions.
- Please use the above Exhibitor Schedule icon for a full breakdown of important Exhibitor times (such as set up, tear down, etc.).
- You can find the full conference agenda here.
- Press Walkthrough will be Thursday, October 20 from 10:00 to 11:00am PS WET
- Thursday, October 20 from 11:00 to 18:00 (Happy Hour will be from 18:00 to 20:00)
- Friday, October 21 from 10:00am to 15:00
- If your information is incorrect on the floor plan or the website, you can use the ExpoFP link you were sent to update at any time. This is important for the marketing of your participation in AWE on the AWE website. You do not need to complete everything in the profile.
- If you need your link resent, please email email@example.com
- Please see the above Marketing Tools icon for resources to promote your participation in AWE.
- If you would like a customized social card to share with your company name and booth number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request.
- Please see the Press icon above to submit any materials and announcements.
- Please use the above Shipping icon for all of the information on shipping and material handling for your booth, including deadlines and addresses.
- Please see Booth Details icon above for all details of the booth and the inclusions for the space.
- Please see AV Ordering icon above for information.
- If you need additional furnishings for your stand, please see the Furniture icon.
- Please see Lead Retrieval icon above for information on ordering lead capture devices or the app.
- Please see Internet Ordering Icon above to order specialized internet services.
- The conference wifi is meant only for browsing the internet and emails. It gets bogged down with all of the attendees on it. If your demonstration or booth needs higher bandwidth or a hardline, you will need to order it.
- The conference wifi logins will be provided closer to the event.
- To order food and beverage for your booth, including breakfast or lunch group orders, please see the Food & Beverage icon above.
- AWE will NOT have stands with food and beverage inside of Pavilion 1 or the PT Meeting Centre this year. There are many locations available close to the the FIL.
- Please see the Hotel & Venue icon for the best rates on hotels in Lisbon.
- These rates are provided through our partnership with Turismo de Lisboa and Turismo de Portugal.
- An attendee list will not be provided by show management nor do we authorize any 3rd Party access to sell our list. See our Exhibitor Awareness for more information.
- You can use awe.live to connect with other attendees during the show.
Registration is free.
- You may order lead retrieval services from ATS using the above Lead Retrieval icon.
- AWE and the facility do provide security overnight. However, as with all things, we highly suggest that you do not leave anything in the hall that is easily removable and valuable, such as laptops, cell phones, etc.
- We are not liable for any lost or stolen items.
- Please review the code of conduct here and share with your team.
- As AWE grows, we have learned of more scams/phishing attempts targeting our exhibitors and attendees. We have created the Awareness page to ensure that you are properly informed and lessen your chances of falling victim to these tactics.